PEPITO

My name is Jen and I am 30 year old Homemaker/Crafter. Most of my time is spent with my wonderful husband, my adorable dog Pete , the Worlds Best friends anyone could ever have and sewing, knitting, cooking and driving from NC to NYC one million times!!!!!!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Today is my First post on my new Blog- please be kind. I am so new at this it is scary! I wanted to start a blog to have a journal that follows the start of my new business PEPITO. I make jewelry and other handmand goods for you and your home. It has been a journey so far and I just started in September of 2005. I will be posting some of my work and pictures from Craft Festivals and Street Fairs where I sell my jewelry.

I named my business after our little dog Pete. My husband and I do not have children as of yet but he is absolutely the inspiration for my work. Pete has a million nicknames with Pepito just being one of them. I like to chase him around the house calling him Pepito with my really bad Italian accent.


This Is Pete- With a face like this who wouldn't get inspired?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock, Jen! I love my matching sets of necklaces & earrings and your prices are SOOOO reasonable!
Love you!
Ellen

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The color cobinations are great! You really have an eye for style!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home